Tools & Resources for Digital Marketers
AIMS Digital Tools & Resources
- There’s more to search than just Google. Here we discuss all the usual suspects, like Google and Bing, plus a number of specialized search engines in Israel, where you can find translations or information on medicines, stock securities, and other products.
- Descriptions include PPC advertising options, interface language and more.
- The Google Ads interface counts your characters, of course, but you can’t access it without an Ads account.
- Use this tool to collaborate with others to draft ads for your business.
- Includes a complete explanation of Google’s new Responsive Search ads.
- Compete directions for batch-adding countries or states into Google Ads Targeting interface.
- Contains lists of all countries, countries in each continent, or states in the USA.
- Simply edit the lists as needed and copy/paste them into Google Ads.
- Many times, statistics from web analysis can be misleading. It is all too easy to end up doing the wrong thing based on analysis of website statistics. Here are 7 “popular” mistakes we have discovered.
- Ready for some fun? Want to test your SEO knowledge? Take our Cartoon Quiz!
- Match the cartoon with the best description.
- Looking to get more calls to your business? We made an in-depth, step-by-step guide with screenshots on how to set up a Google Call Ad. No, not an extension to a current ad. A Google Call Ad is an ad by itself optimized just for getting phone calls to your company.