Should I Hire an Israeli Company?
Decide For Yourself. Israel Offers:
- Israel has a culture of innovation. With a population of 9 million, we have the largest number of startups per capita in the world, around one startup per 1,400 people. 
- High-tech workers make up 9.2% of the national workforce. 
- The closest countries to Israel in Europe are Ireland with 2.8% and Switzerland with 2.5%. 
- Israel invests 4.5% of its GDP in R&D, which is the 2nd highest ratio of any country in the world. 
- Tech companies including Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Alibaba, Intel, Oracle, Samsung, and Baidu are all conducting critical development work in Israel, demonstrating the trust that multinational corporations have with the Israel talent pool. 
- FutureBrand Index states the quality of all products made in Israel is now among the highest in the world. 
3. International Experience
- Israel has an extensive network of international trade agreements throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. 
- Israeli foreign trade represents 58% of the country’s GDP, according to the World Bank. 
- Almost 80% of Israel’s high-tech products are exported. 
- 49% of Israelis report Hebrew as their native language, Arabic 18%, Russian 15%, French 2%, English 2%, Spanish 1.6%, and 10% other languages including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Around 85% of the Israeli population speaks some English, the language of the Internet. 
- Israel is a melting pot of cultures. Over 16% hail from Europe and the Americas, and almost 8% from Asia and Africa. 
5. Cost Savings
- Employment costs in Israel are 50-60% lower than in North America or Western Europe. 
- For example, in the USA, SEO services range from $100 to $150 per hour. 
- In Israel, for the same quality, you can expect to pay half that.